JOB & PERSON SPECIFICATION FORM JOB SPECIFICATION
JOB TITLE: SERVICES SETA FACILITATOR/ASSESSOR – Johannesburg Branch
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Passionate about education, training and youth development
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Reporting to management from time to time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate all allocated training programmes on offer at the institution.
- Plan, prepare and conduct all assessments for allocated learners, in conformance with the relevant Education, Training and Quality Assurer policies and procedures.
- Ensure continued development of all allocated learners at the institution.
- Coordinate internal assessment activities with students, in line with the internal Assessment Policies and procedures.
- Report on assessment progress regularly, for all allocated learners.
- Ensure valid assessor registration status with the relevant Education, Training and Quality Assurer, for all allocated programmes.
- Ensure self-development and continued research in the field of subject-matter practice.
- Report on and recommend required improvements for quality within the facilitation and assessment scope of the institution.
- Improve the content of training material when the need is identified.
- Gather and report on all information regarding SAQA, SETA, QCTO, DHET and related landscapes and legislation.
- Assist with all facilitation and assessment-related administration.
- Facilitation Manager
- Full Time Position SALARY:
- Market related – To be discussed at interview level
CLOSING DATE: N/A – Job will close once candidate has been sourced PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Strong administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication SKILLS:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills EXPERIENCE:
- 1 Year Facilitating/Assessing experience would be advantageous REQUIREMENTS:
- Three months (May be extended with a further Three (3) months) START DATE: As soon as possible Must hold a constituent Assessor Registration for:
- Services SETA Required
▪ Generic Management NQF Level 4 (SAQA ID: 57712)
▪ Business Administration NQF Level 3 (SAQA ID: 67465)
▪ Project Management NQF Level 4 (SAQA ID: 50080)
- Services SETA Advantageous (but not required)
▪ Business Administration, NQF Level 2 (SAQA ID: 23833)
▪ Business Practice, NQF Level 1 (SAQA ID: 61755)
▪ Contact Centre, NQF Level 4 (SAQA ID: 93996 : 71489)
- Grade 12
- Services SETA Constituent Assessor Registration