The Fix Scholarship in partnership with The Skills Development Corporation -Private (Pty) Ltd. presents The Fix SDC Learnership Programme.
We are looking for female leaders that want to improve their business skills and be part of our Fix Scholarship Women’s Mentorship programme that includes life and business coaching with the best skills development organisations in the industry as well as Sonja Shear, Executive Business Coach & Leadership Specialist.
THE FIX SDC LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
WILL BE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Wealth Management NQF level 4
- Project management NQF level 4
- Business Administration NQF level 3
Coach Sonja Shear for the Fix SDC Learnership programme focuses on self-development and self-awareness which is key for any leader. The programme zones in on your business ideas and where you want to go as an individual. It will help you understand your own power and the ability to create the results you want.
Further your studies, create change, and become a leader.
“There are so many opportunities out there if you set your mind straight and just do it. Do not be a victim of your own thoughts, you can be as successful as any man or other woman, find a mentor and draw on your strengths and finally believe you can” – Coach Sonja Shear
CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must reside in Gauteng
- Applicant must specify if Abled or Disabled
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-28
- Applicant must be African, Coloured or Indian and must be a South African Citizen.
- Applicant must have a minimum of Grade 12 passed
- Applicant needs to be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Applicant will need to write an Psychometric Assessment test and achieve 80% at SDC before enrolment in order to qualify for the above courses.
- Applicant must have an updated Professional CV
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Applicant must be able to supply the following:
• 2 x Certified copies of highest school qualification
• 3 x Certified colour copies of ID
• 3 Months bank statement
• SARS Tax number
• Proof of residence (if living with someone else must provide affidavit)
• Proof of disability (If disabled)
Q: What is a Learnership?
A: A Learnership is a structured learning programme that includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months and which leads to an occupationally related qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Q: Which Learnership Programme should I choose?
A: Please contact SDC for information on all courses. Remember that you will need to also apply to SDC and complete a competency test in order to qualify for the above course.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 14 May. The winners will be
announced 26 May 2022 and the course will commence on 1 June 2022.
- Applicants will be reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis. The course
does fill quickly, so the earlier your application is submitted, the higher your chance of being accepted.
- Please note that this is a scholarship for tuition and mentorship only. The successful candidate will need to cover their transport and accommodation costs during the Learnership programme.
- SDC, The Fix Scholarship and Sonja Shear reserves the right not to award the scholarship.
(T’s & C’s apply).