LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
You are welcome to apply if Abled or disabled, between the ages of 18-28, African, Coloured or Indian.
Any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, Bipolar, Albinism, Physical Disabilities, Diabetes, Asthma, Sight/Hearing Impairments etc.
– Minimum of Grade 10 passed.
– Need to be able to read and write in English
– Assessment test to be written before enrolment.
– Proof of disability ( If disabled ) in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
– 2x Certified copies of highest qualification
– 3x Certified colour copies of ID
– 3 Months Bank statement ( If account has been in use for a year ) or Confirmation of account
– SARS Tax number
– Proof of Residence ( In your name )
ATTENDANCE AND LEARNER ALLOWANCE
– Class 1 day a week ( General Qualifications) and practical word to be done.
– Class 1.5 days a week ( IT Qualifications) and practical work to be done.
– Workers health plan
MONDAY – abled & disabled
TUESDAY – disabled
WEDNESDAY – disabled